The objective of the report is to provide a tool for management to adequately create a strategy to mitigate, avoid, accept, or transfer fraud risk. A detailed set of analysis is performed so as to be a roadmap for management to take action to address the risk for fraud by providing:
* Visibility into the organization’s fraud risk;
* An understanding of fraud risk by department and scheme;
* Prioritization of antifraud efforts;
* Ability to quantify impact and likelihood for COSO Enterprise Risk Management (ERM); and
* Benchmark for Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
We do all the calculations for you!