Paul Dunlop is a partner of Fraud Doctor LLC. He specializes in making fraud, cyber & financial crimes programs a business competitive advantage, synthesizing complex regulatory requirements and frameworks into integrated value-add strategies, programs, and solutions. Dunlop uses advisory expertise, thought leadership, and broad collaboration to create industry-leading achievements for his clients, their partners and customers across fraud, cyber and financial crime risk management.
His background is a rich and unique blend of strategic leadership and operations subject matter expertise in:
- Strategic Planning, Program Design, Transformation, and Leadership
- Regulatory Impact Assessments; Risk Management Framework Interpretation
- Governance, Policy Design & Oversight
- Enterprise Training and Communications
- Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned, and Issue and Corrective Action Management
- Internal and External Fraud, Ethics, Conduct Risk and Financial Crimes
- Retail Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Ops, and Insurance
- Detection and Event Management Systems
- Builds High Performing Teams
- Industry & Academic Partnerships
Dunlop is available to discuss new opportunities. He is willing to travel in support of consulting engagements internationally.
- Appointed to the advisory board for the Identity Theft Resource Center, Data Breach Committee Advisor, San Diego, CA, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for University of South Florida College of Education, Cybersecurity Education Advisory Board, Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for University of South Florida Muma College of Business, USF Cybersecurity for Executives Program, Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Fraud Defense Network, Alpharetta, GA, 2017-present