Paul Dunlop, MPS, CAMS
Paul Dunlop, MPS, CAMS is a partner of Fraud Doctor LLC. He specializes in making fraud, cyber & financial crimes programs a business competitive advantage, synthesizing complex regulatory requirements and frameworks into integrated value-add strategies, programs, and solutions. Dunlop uses advisory expertise, thought leadership, and broad collaboration to create industry-leading achievements for his clients, their partners and customers across fraud, cyber and financial crime risk management.
His background is a rich and unique blend of strategic leadership and operations subject matter expertise in:
- Strategic Planning, Program Design, Transformation, and Leadership
- Regulatory Impact Assessments; Risk Management Framework Interpretation
- Governance, Policy Design & Oversight
- Enterprise Training and Communications
- Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned, and Issue and Corrective Action Management
- Internal and External Fraud, Ethics, Conduct Risk and Financial Crimes
- Retail Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Ops, and Insurance
- Detection and Event Management Systems
- Builds High Performing Teams
- Industry & Academic Partnerships
He earned a Master of Professional Studies degree in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis from Utica College. His pioneer research paper is entitled Implementation Challenges and Value of Systemic Root Cause Analysis within Fraud, Cybersecurity and Financial Crime Management (2019, August).
Dunlop is willing to travel in support of consulting engagements internationally.
- Appointed to the advisory board for the Identity Theft Resource Center, Data Breach Committee Advisor, San Diego, CA, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for University of South Florida College of Education, Cybersecurity Education Advisory Board, Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for University of South Florida Muma College of Business, USF Cybersecurity for Executives Program, Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL, 2018-present.
- Appointed to the advisory board for LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Fraud Defense Network, Alpharetta, GA, 2017-present