DOWNLOAD the Report to the Nations on Occupational Fraud and Abuse: 2016 Global Fraud Study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Are you at risk?
All companies have an inherent risk for fraud estimated at 5% of revenue, according to the ACFE Report to the Nations 2016 Global Fraud Survey. In response to the inherent risk for fraud, many companies are developing antifraud programs. The ultimate goal of an effective fraud management program is to mitigate risk to the organization due to fraud through a combination of preventative, detective, and responsive controls.
What is your company's risk for fraud? Do you have a pulse on the financial health of your company? Get your FRAUD Check-up today!
"Once could be a mistake. Twice is a decision. Three times is a pattern." ~ Alexis C. Bell
Fraud Doctor Site
Follow via Email
- Prosecutors: Prof Killed Boyfriend as Part of Sexual Fantasy August 21, 2017
- Border Agents Track Drone From Sky to Drugs on the Ground August 21, 2017
- UK Study: Domestic Abuse 'Workshops' Reduce Repeat Offending and Harm to Public August 21, 2017
- Omaha Police Purge DNA Samples From Controversial 2004 Sweep August 21, 2017
- Fallen Forensics: Judges Routinely Allow Disavowed Science August 21, 2017
- Police: Attacks in Spain Are Linked, Took Long Time to Plan August 18, 2017
- Virtual Case Notes: A Look at Romanian ‘Hackerville’ Reveals Human Element of Cybercrime August 18, 2017
- New Scientific Research Shows Cleaning Fentanyl Spills with Household Product Effective August 18, 2017
- True ID of ‘Chameleon’ Killer Revealed: Terry Peder Rasmussen August 18, 2017
- After 45 Years, Murder Conviction Scratched for Michigan Man August 18, 2017
- Chief Compliance Officer and In-House Counsel (United, LA) August 22, 2017
- Resilient: Frank Tirelli on Leadership in a Volatile World August 22, 2017
- DOJ’s Largest Health Care Fraud Enforcement Action August 22, 2017
- Trade Compliance VP (Warsaw, IN) August 22, 2017
- VP & Chief Compliance Officer (Houston, TX) August 21, 2017
- Corporate Counsel, Ethics & Compliance (Deerfield, IL) August 21, 2017
- Crossing the Dotted Line August 21, 2017
- Q&A Series on Anti-Bribery Compliance, Part 9 August 18, 2017
- Compliance-Audit Director (Boston, MA) August 18, 2017
- Vice President & Global Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) (Deerfield, IL) August 18, 2017
- Scottish parliament hit by cyber-attack similar to Westminster assault August 15, 2017
- Marcus Hutchins: cybersecurity experts rally around arrested WannaCry 'hero' August 11, 2017
- Abuse in Pakistan: 'I’m more scared of harassment online than offline' August 9, 2017
- UK organisations could face huge fines for cyber security failures August 7, 2017
- Marcus Hutchins denies US malware charges, says lawyer – video August 5, 2017
- WannaCry 'hero' to plead not guilty to accusation he wrote banking malware August 5, 2017
- Stephanie Daman obituary August 4, 2017
- TNT parcels 'backed up to ceiling' in wake of massive cyberattack July 25, 2017
- Smart fridges and TVs should carry security rating, police chief says July 24, 2017
- Briton admits to cyber-attack on Deutsche Telekom July 21, 2017
- Older Adults Owe $67 Billion in Student Loan Debt - AARP August 19, 2017
- Home DNA Test: How Accurate is DNA Testing? AARP - AARP August 17, 2017
- Credit, Personal Loans & Debt Relief - Reverse Mortgage, Credit ... August 17, 2017
- New Scam Mimics National Institutes of Health - AARP August 17, 2017
- Consumer Protection: Avoiding Scams, Fraud and Bad Deals August 17, 2017
Are your contracts at risk for fraud & abuse?
With today's business environment increasingly focused on operational integrity, organizations work hard to ensure that their procurement practices operate in an environment committed to honesty, fairness, impartiality, and lawfulness. In other words, there is a commitment to procurement integrity across the entire organization and that all contracting transactions and phases are free from fraud and abuse. Anything less will expose the organization to unnecessary financial losses, reputational damages, suspension, contract termination and litigation.
In partnership with Procurement Integrity Consulting Services, check out Tom and Sheryl's registered trademark: Procurement Integrity Control System®. To learn more about it and their services, visit www.procurement-integrity.net and be sure to mention Fraud Doctor sent you.
Books by Alexis
Other Books By Alexis
- Adventures of an International Fraud Investigator
- data analysis
- Fraud Schemes
- Antifraud Tools
- Bringing Clarity to Fraud