DOWNLOAD the Report to the Nations on Occupational Fraud and Abuse: 2016 Global Fraud Study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Are you at risk?
All companies have an inherent risk for fraud estimated at 5% of revenue, according to the ACFE Report to the Nations 2016 Global Fraud Survey. In response to the inherent risk for fraud, many companies are developing antifraud programs. The ultimate goal of an effective fraud management program is to mitigate risk to the organization due to fraud through a combination of preventative, detective, and responsive controls.
What is your company's risk for fraud? Do you have a pulse on the financial health of your company? Get your FRAUD Check-up today!
"Once could be a mistake. Twice is a decision. Three times is a pattern." ~ Alexis C. Bell
Fraud Doctor Site
Follow via Email
- Virtual Case Notes: Sex Offenders Can’t Be Banned from Social Media, Supreme Court Says June 23, 2017
- The Forensic Community Can Educate Lawyers, Judges June 23, 2017
- What Happened to Amelia Earhart? Forensic Dogs to Search for Pilot’s Remains June 23, 2017
- Manslaughter Charges Eyed in Deadly Grenfell Tower Blaze June 23, 2017
- Seattle Police Shooting May Show Limits of Crisis Training June 23, 2017
- Judges: 'Making a Murderer' Confession Improperly Obtained June 23, 2017
- 10-analyte Phytocannabinoid Mixture June 22, 2017
- Shooter of Congress Baseball Practice Carried List of Names, Asked if Team Was Republican June 22, 2017
- Neuroscience’s Struggle Toward the Courtroom June 22, 2017
- Report Details Death, Panic in 'Ghost Ship' Warehouse Fire June 22, 2017
- Q&A Series on Anti-Bribery Compliance, Part 5 June 23, 2017
- Compliance & Ethics Director (Minneapolis, MN) June 23, 2017
- Sr. Director of Trade Compliance (Lake Zurich, IL) June 23, 2017
- Managing Employee Leave: Crafting Sound Policies and Procedures – By Compliance Global Inc June 22, 2017
- Employee Wellness Programs and the New Rules Under the ADA and GINA June 22, 2017
- FDA Effective Regulatory & Quality Submissions 2017 June 22, 2017
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Time to Get Serious 2017 June 22, 2017
- Documenting Software for FDA Submissions 2017 June 22, 2017
- HIPAA Compliance Requirements for Business Associates 2017 June 22, 2017
- The Challenges of an Effective Change Control Program 2017 June 22, 2017
- Cyber-attack on UK parliament: Russia is suspected culprit June 25, 2017
- UK electricity grid cyber-attack risk is 'off the scale' June 25, 2017
- Parliament cyber-attack hits fewer than 90 email accounts June 25, 2017
- Cyber-attack on parliament leaves MPs unable to access emails June 25, 2017
- Russian hackers 'traded stolen passwords of British MPs and public servants' June 23, 2017
- Theresa May’s crackdown on the internet will let terror in the backdoor | Alex Lee June 20, 2017
- Norfolk emerges as dating fraud hotspot in regional scam standings June 15, 2017
- Hackers publish private photos from cosmetic surgery clinic May 31, 2017
- Russian suspected hacker moves step closer to US extradition May 30, 2017
- Cyberattack on UK political party 'only a matter of time' May 30, 2017
- Living On a Budget and Tips to Save Money - AARP June 22, 2017
- Free Tax Preparation From AARP Foundation Tax-Aide June 20, 2017
- Telemarketer Calls Just Got Harder to Stop - AARP June 20, 2017
- Saving and Investing - Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds & Investment ... June 17, 2017
- Consumer Protection: Avoiding Scams, Fraud and Bad Deals - AARP June 17, 2017
Are your contracts at risk for fraud & abuse?
With today's business environment increasingly focused on operational integrity, organizations work hard to ensure that their procurement practices operate in an environment committed to honesty, fairness, impartiality, and lawfulness. In other words, there is a commitment to procurement integrity across the entire organization and that all contracting transactions and phases are free from fraud and abuse. Anything less will expose the organization to unnecessary financial losses, reputational damages, suspension, contract termination and litigation.
In partnership with Procurement Integrity Consulting Services, check out Tom and Sheryl's registered trademark: Procurement Integrity Control System®. To learn more about it and their services, visit www.procurement-integrity.net and be sure to mention Fraud Doctor sent you.
Books by Alexis
Other Books By Alexis
- Adventures of an International Fraud Investigator
- data analysis
- Fraud Schemes
- Antifraud Tools
- Bringing Clarity to Fraud